The Twin Coil Ferrite® AM Antenna is ideal for boosting most AM radio reception
problems. No matter what kind of radio you're using, the antenna will reduce 90%
of nighttime fade out, and help reduce static and distortion. The antenna can
also double the signal strength of any weak station during the day.
The antenna was designed to work with everything from portable radios to home stereos with wire antenna terminals. The Twin Coil's wireless ferrite
stick works on radios that don't have antenna connectors.
The antenna element is capable of pulling in a clean signal some distance
from your radio. It then send the signal to your radio and overriding the static. This feature
alone can make it the ideal AM antenna because there is no other way to get a
clean signal. It has the highest gain of any commercial AM antenna.
The antenna element has directional characteristics. By rotating the antenna
element in a window or outside you can improve the signal strength. As with
any AM Antenna, you may need to take the time to experiment to find the best
(Pat. #US 6,529,169 B2)
What Is An Orphan?
- We offer a 60-day return policy on every product we sell. As a result, we occasionally receive returned products. We call these returned products orphans.
- We'll never sell you an orphan and try to pass it off as a new product.
- All orphans carry a 60-day money back guarantee and warranty (usually one year).
- We thoroughly clean and test every orphan before offering it to you.
- Orphans are limited to stock on hand and are sold on a first come first served basis.
- Click Here to View A Complete List of Currently Available Orphaned Products
Share this product with a friend!
Please complete the fields below, and we'll send your friend an email from you with a link.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.